CODE OF CONDUCT FOR TEACHERS, ADMINISTRATIVE & SUPPORT STAFF AND STUDENTS
The Teacher should
- Be punctual to college
- Support the students through counseling and mentoring.
- Not involve in any act which may bring discredit to the institution
- Participate in Department meeting and seminars.
- Participate in all college events, Independence Day and Republic Day Celebrations
- Work for the societal development and National Integration
- Volunteer to take up extra classes for slow learning students
- Not degrade, harass or insult any other person for any reason
- Act as a role model for students with good conduct
- Agree to execute all duties assigned by the Head of the institution
- Abide by the rules and procedures of the college from time to time
ADMINISTRATIVE AND SUPPORT STAFF
- Not to accept bribes
- Not to indulge in any corrupt practices.
- Carry out official work in an impartial manner
- Co-operate with colleagues
- Provide the educational services to the students in need.
- Work in a time bound manner to solve the genuine grievances
- Maintain the confidentiality of the files and records
- The students must maintain their dress code. They must come in a neat and clean dress. Casual wears like T- shirts and jeans are strictly prohibited.
- Whenever a student meets his/her teacher for the first time in the college campus, they should wish them as a mark of respect for the teachers.
- The students must always maintain discipline within the campus.
- Students are not allowed to leave the class room during the class hours without the permission of the teachers.
- No student is allowed to invite students from other classes during the class hours unless he/she is called by the Principal.
- Silence and decorum should be maintained when the students are moving from one class to another
- The Students should not roam within the college campus during the class hours
- The Students should not arrange for any meeting or collect money from their peer group without the permission of the Head of the Institution.
- Smoking, burning waste papers and smearing the college compound walls are considered as serious offenses.
- Absenteeism and influencing other fellow students for absenteeism is considered as an in-disciplinary act.
- The student must pay the fees in stipulated time and bring the exact fee amount for payment.